Sunday, March 15, 2009

Redemption Could Be Ever So Sweet.

If only redemption was something attainable from my position. I had a rough week and maybe a rougher one coming up. A lot of confusion and disclosure brings discomfort as the most anticipated word in the back of my mind. Seeing my way through things like this is basically an instinct to do because you really have nowhere to run and continue success. Let's just go ahead and recap what had gone on through this weekend at least.

Last night was the night I had all my fun just bottled into a few hours and a lot of beers. Going to King Buffet with Varun and Chris, we ordered the all you can eat to get our, what Varun would say, "Fat Boy" on. At first glance there was not much food there and it remained that way and forever established in my mind and the weakest buffet of all time. One of the more popular oriental dishes is Lo Mein. We had went to that part of the counter to get some and waited in a line as a boy about the age of eight had started scooping the Lo Mein onto his already toppeling plate of food. Before Varun had a chance to get any Lo Mein the child had gone ahead and emptied out the few pounds that there was left. Varun gave a stare of anger and disgust and the overweight child had walked back to top off his Lo Mein with osme of the soft serve ice cream they have there. The next plate I had I too had a desire for some of the Lo Mein, unfortunatly for me the obese child had gone ahead and helped himself to all of the new Lo Mein that was just put out there again, my quest for it was over. We had gone ahead and ate the rest of the time and were laughing at things Varun had to say to Chris and I. We had left to go to Round Table to meet up with Varun's brother to discuss on who had to pick up his mother that evening. That's when we had established the plan for the night. We went and picked up Varun's mom and hung around at his house for awhile before departing to Chris's house to go ahead and get drunk and party and do whatever we wanted to do. Playing beer pong was a nice relaxing thing while seemingly inhaling beer after beer. We had conversations and made jokes and made fun of the one girl there who is hooked on Varun's nuts like a fucking squirrel. She is highly annoying and not worth the effort to be nice too so I go ahead and make fun of her with every chance I get hoping she will get the hint and know that we do not want her hanging around with us. Unfortunatly she is one of the retarded girls that Reno has produced and isn't smart enough to catch the hint. Two other guys there, one named Chris and the other Maureece also known as Rips, had tried to bag on me and Varun just on random things. If you party with us you know that we don't allow people to make fun of us.

Varun and I had stood up and began making fun of them in every possible way we could, baffeling them whenever they thought they had potentially insulted us. The kill shot was making fun of the name "Rips" portraying that the only thing they rip would be eachother's buttholes. After that we all decided we should leave so I carefully drove my drunk ass home, not visibly disturbed that the night did not feel complete.

I had called the girl I worked with who thinks I am highly attractive to hang out that night but she intended to not call me back so I had let it go. This morning however I had heard my country music ringtone indicatina a girl was calling me wake me up. I looked and saw the picture and name of who was calling me but I neglected to answer due to the extremity of the earliness in the morning. 15 minutes later however I went ahead and gave her a call back.

Somewhat of a flirtaicious conflict between the two of us we had ended the conversation and I went on with my day just looking at trucks and houses on the internet hoping to have those of my own one of these days soon in the future, maybe even a girlfriend to go along with that duo of product. Varun says he thinks I am at that point where a girl in my life is what I need and I can't argue with that logic at this point.

However great things come to people who wait so I think I will just play along with whatever comes my way and go from there. Just getting all my bills paid helps me keep my mind off anything else stressful in the situations I get presented.

I think now I will be going and watching the news or something like that, maybe have a beer or two. Deffinantly though this next Saturday I was to go get drunk or at least party it up somewhere with somebody. If you want to do so then just let me know or find me on myspace or something.

With Love, Steve.

No comments: