Monday, December 1, 2008

Back To Realistic Insanity.

Today was more of a eventful day in a sense of handling money problems and forgetting about drama, For at least a few stale hours. My day had consisted of work related activities and a splash of some action and small white lies. It also marked a day where I had forgot about why I had been so angry the day before and let all that drama go for the sake of being able to live with someone you have no choice but to live with. Also you can never be mad when Monday night football is on.

I had risen from my bed at somewhere around 645 in the morning. Luckily I did because I had screwed up setting my alarm and would not have gotten up in time if my mind didn't wake me up. I was getting ready to go to orientation for my new job at Amazon.Com. Trever and I had both gotten the same job and the same hours so we were able to carpool to Fernley for work Sunday through Thursday. Trever had not woken up yet so I went in his room to make him wake up. He said we didn't have to be there until 8 in the morning but I insisted we go as early as possible as to set up our payroll sheet. He had gotten up and I had decided to eat a bowl of soup before leaving and noticed Mark sleeping on the couch instead of the bed. Then I remembered he would not sleep on his bed until he had cleaned it because an overly large women had slept on it Saturday night with no pants on. Disgusted as he was, He cleaned the sheet's today I hope so he wouldn't have to sleep on our uncomfortable flower coated couch.

Trever and I had arrived at the Reno Plaza Hotel around 740 in the morning or so and thought we would have been two of the first people to arrive. As we walked in we saw a line no shorter then a line you would see at the Department of Motor Vehicles during the peak of the day. We had waited in the line for about 30 minutes before getting to the front and submitting our last names to the lady with the computer in front of her. She had explained that we did not have ID numbers with the company yet so we were not able to get our picture cards that granted us access into our building. We took a seat and prepared for the safety orientation when Trever had been text crazy with a girl he had once known. He told me the story that her boyfriend for some odd reason had not liked Trever very strongly and had always said something to her when they spotted him and his Jeep drive by. I then made a stupid decision and asked for the number of the girl and wrote her a text telling her that she had better not have anybody touch Trever or else I would get involved and handle it myself. Before I knew it I was arguing with her and her older brother who obviously had nothing of a life but time to try and act tough over a phone, which I suppose I cant say much more for myself about it. I "Maybe" could have mentioned that I would slap the shit out of her boyfriend and anyone else who wanted to try and mess with Trever and that is what fueled the brother to start being swear happy at me.

We wrote back and forth all through orientation and the end result was him wanting to get all his friends and fighting us at the skate park like we were all still Freshmen. He called me telling me to give Trever messages of hate and anger but I kept telling Trever that he was gay and would like to take him to his bedroom for some romance. He then became frustrated and had ended the call numerous times after mark had answered and told him that he was not into gay activities even though he had just got out of jail. They had told me a story about how their mom had been overly protective and calls the cops for every possible reason so at that moment I had stopped writing both of them and let them call me names for a small amount of time after that.

After thinking of everything said I began seeing myself in the brother's shoes and what I would do if someone had started telling my sister that they would beat up her boyfriend. I understood why he had gotten so upset, because I too would have most likely taken it to that level when they attack a family member. Though my Brother-in-Law would handle most people he would have to fight I would still support my sister through most everything. But at the same time I had lowered myself to a level that I had once achieved when I became the age of 5. Also I know now that my sister is a bad ass mother fucker and can handle her own shit, So I really couldn't see myself doing anything else but sitting there and playing with my niece as she gently tells the person over the phone to fuck off.

My friend Mikey who I had not seen in some time wanted to meet up with me and Trever as we had headed back to the Hotel to get our Pictures taken for our job's. I have never met someone as geographically challenged as this child was. Not one main road that I had said off the top of my head he knew where it was, South Virginia, Wells, Mill Street, And more. I had to finally tell him to drive towards the lights of downtown and cruise down the street with the hotel in strobe lights. Finally he had made it and it was only 530 at night and he was driving a 1994 Chevrolet Camaro, red in color. He had a lifted jeep before that so it was a sure fire change of driving view. After showing us the car he had come into the Hotel with us and waited as we had our pictures taken. When we had walked out he was sleeping in a corner of the Hotel curled up into a ball. We had woken him up and went to the Denny's down the street for some dinner. Trever was not hungry but Mikey and I were starved and each had full meals to ourselves. We rode back to the house and came home to Mark and Ronnie watching Monday night football.

My work schedule is a 55 hour a week schedule and it will be Sunday through Thursday, 6pm to 530am, 11 hour days. This will help me get out of debt and also allow me breathing room to afford the Television I had put that 80$ deposit on. But outside of working and getting ready to lose my life again towards the holiday season there had not been a lot going on with me today. I had been in a fairly happy mood though all day even after the problems of yesterday evening. Trever and I had taken somewhat of a silent apology in the morning and had thrown the past behind us and let the good times roll so to speak.

Nothing today with the girl that I have spoken of so much in case any of the reader's were interested in that, I know its probably a more popular situation then any of the other stories I have written about. If it means anything I did send a friendly text message to her today and had replied back and forth about 3 or 4 times before she had stopped writing back so I had left it at that. I do see myself maybe though slipping for the player like atmosphere of trying for the holy night every night and thought about maybe taking a girl out to a movie or some sort of date. But with the amount of work I have it would be a one shot thing most likely. But I shall see what kind of pursuit I can put into that.

Well seems like this Blog will be shorter the the other's for the simple fact that my day had been extremely boring. Plus I have to pick my Brother-in-Law up from work and take him to his wife and kid tonight before my life turns into nothing but boredom. So on that note I will let you all relax your eyes from reading this time and hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post a more interesting story with some humor.

With love, Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR BORING FUCKING LIFE

STOP POSTING STUPID ASS BULLETINS ABOUT HOW COOL YOUR BULLSHIT BLOGS ARE

ITS FUCKING ANNOYING THAT YOU ACTUALLY THINK PEOPLE GIVE A FUCK

Julio2092 said...

although i only new steven in pe. he is a cool bro. so u know wat ur just jealous cuz u life is empty n hollow.

this is to the previous comment